TIPS FOR EMPLOYERS
- Get yourself registered if you have 10 employees with/ without power in Manufacturing Process / Shops / Establishments / Private Medical / Educational institutions.
- Obtaining Declaration Form (DF) or Pehchan card in respect of a person before joining ®istering the IP immediately or inserting IP detail in the system.
- Pay Contribution by 21st of following month.
- Submit Accident Report to B.O. immediately.
- Ensure healthy work force for better productivity by timely compliance.
FOR EMPLOYEES (Please Do)
- Submit Your IP number to new employment &Never allow your employer to register you fresh. You will lose benefits of your past contribution.
- Give biometric data & obtain Pehchan card, Keep your Pehchan Card always with you. You may need it any time.
- Apply for examination by Medical Board immediately after your Temporary Disablement terminates.
- Appear before Medical Referee / Medical Board when advised.
- Avail of the benefits only when needed.
- Fill in full particulars with date on your claim form.
- Branch Office Manager is your guide.
- Count your money properly before you leave the cash counter.
- ESIC is encouraging to get cash benefit through Bank. Submit Bank particulars.
FOR EMPLOYEES( Please Don’t
- Do not lend your Pehchan card to anyone else.
- Do not put unnecessary demands upon your Doctor. Let him help others waiting for their turn.
- Do not tamper with your Medical certificate & submit to the Branch Office concerned.
- Do not make false statements or false representation to obtain benefits which are not legally due to you.
- Do not bribe to avail any ESI benefits.